Who I Am And What I’m Working On In 2021
Here’s who I am and what I’m working on in 2021. Follow Nik while you’re at it, too. 😃
I’m a traveler, blogger, vlogger, and online course creator. Here are my social media handles.
- Medium — 50,000 Followers
- LinkedIn — 13,000 Followers
- Youtube — 140,000 Subscribers
- Facebook — 500,000 Followers
- Instagram — 21,000 Followers
- Newsbreak — 700 Followers
- Twitter — 2,000 Followers
When I write I normally focus on millennial personal development, politics, creativity, and making money online. When I make videos, I normally focus on the Philippines and my adventures in that great country. :)
I also founded a publication on Medium 4 years ago called “The Post-Grad Survival Guide” that has 40,000+ followers and averages half a million page views per month.
Also, here are some other places you can find my writing:
My Most Popular Articles Of All Time
Here’s my top 5 best-performing blog posts ever.
- How To Become Ridiculously Self-Aware In 20 Minutes — 600,000 Views
- How To Figure Out What The Hell You Want To Do With Your Life — 200,000 Views
- How I Made $10,000 Online In One Month From 5 Different Places — 150,000 Views
- 7 Brutal Things You Need To Learn About People That Are Sad But True — 110,000 Views
- 5 Powerful Words That Will Transform Any Conversation You Have — 60,000 Views
Free Resources I’ve Created
Here are some other assorted resources that may be helpful for you..
- My Free 5-Day Writing Course — Learn how to get your first 1,000 followers on Medium with my five day course.
- How To Make An Extra $1,000 Per Month On Medium — Attend my free workshop to learn how the pros make $1,000+ on Medium monthly.
- 5-Day Email Course For Millennials — Get tips on budgeting, investing, and productivity as a 20-something.
- How To Create Your Dream Life In 12 Months Course — A free goal-setting course of mine made in collaboration with Oberlo.
Paid Courses I’ve Created
I’ve also created two paid courses in my life.
- Medium Mastery: How To Make Money On Medium And Build An Audience Of Thousands ($397)
- LinkedIn Mastery: Go Viral, Make Connections, And Market Yourself ($197)
I’ve made over $180,000 with my courses and had nearly 1,000 students learn from me. If you want to take my courses but can’t afford them, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work something out.
Work With Me
I’m open to sponsorships, interviews, freelance writing, etc.
My personal email list has 7,000 people on it, and my publication’s email list numbers over 15,000. I am open to working on sponsored posts that could be broadcast to both audiences.
On Medium, I average over 100,000 views monthly, and my publication averages about half a million monthly views.
Email me at email@example.com to set something up.
What I’m Working On This Year
I write this in January of 2021, and I’ll continue updating this story as life progresses.
The Side-Hustle Summit
Right this second I’m working on a Side-Hustle Summit for my publication, The Post-Grad Survival Guide. We’ll be featuring 30 interviews with various experts about a variety of side-hustles like freelancing, Medium writing, producing audiobooks, dropshipping, bookkeeping, and so much more.
That FREE event will be ready the week of March 10, so stay tuned. Consider subscribing if you want more email updates on that.
A Paid Newsletter
I’m also working on a paid newsletter. It will likely be $9.99 per month, and I’ll be giving away $800 worth of online course material over an 8 month period. Basically, I’ll use my newsletter to release future course material in written form. The courses will be about how to grow a Wordpress blog with SEO, how to create and sell an online course, and how to actually WRITE better.
I’ve grown Wordpress blogs to 20,000 monthly views, sold $200,000 worth of online courses, and sent 500,000 emails in my day.
Stay tuned on that — it will be released in April.
Growing My Wordpress Blogs
My third big pillar for this year is to grow both of my Wordpress blogs:
Medium is a wonderful place to grow an audience, but I’m ready for a new challenge this year. I’m ready to do something I’ve never done: Grow a Wordpress site to 100,000 views per month.
In the back-half of the year, I’ll put significant effort into growing both of my blogs with search-engine optimization.
Thank you for reading a bit more about me. I hope you’ll stay in touch and see how all my projects work out this year.